- decode_phpstring  v0.1 Decode a string which may contain PHP octal or hexidecimal notation to represent ASCII characters. Octal notation is of the form \NNN where NNN is a 3-digit octal number. Hexidecimal notation is of the form \xMM where MM is a 2-digit hex number.
- insert_into_words  v0.1 Insert a string between the letters of each word in another string.
- kmp_search  v0.1 Searches y for occurrences of x using the Knuth-Morris-Pratt algorithm. Works in O(m+n) time.
- misspellings  v0.1 Return a list of possible misspellings for a word.
- number_string  v0.3 Turn a number into a string, for example turn 11 to "eleven".
- rot13  v0.1 Apply the ROT13 cipher to a string. Simply rotates the letters in the string 13 places -- obviously not secure encryption. To undo ROT13 just run ROT13 on the string again.